November 6, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls

So I love to bake... I think this is pretty evident to anyone who knows me! My church's annual Holiday Bazaar is this weekend and when they asked for more donations for the Bake Sale, I was excited! Because I especially love to bake when I can give the goodies to someone else!!

So I thought about what I could make and I decided to try something new. I read about Pioneer Woman's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls a few months ago and have been wanting to make them. I've been thinking about making some at Christmas and giving them out to people, and I probably will still do that. But I decided why wait?!

So this week I set off to make homemade cinnamon rolls and I LOVE them!! They really were so easy to make... and even though it was a huge mess.... they are so good!!

I am looking forward to making them again soon!

No comments: