September 19, 2009

New Apartment!!

I have been a busy girl lately! Last week I moved into a new apartment and am finally settled in, so I wanted to get some pictures up. I am so excited about my new place. It is in a good location... closer to work and my church and still right by the highway so it's easy to get out to Dallas!

Welcome to my new place:


To the Right is the Kitchen:
And to the Left is the Dining Room:

The Wall of Pictures between the dining room and living room:
And the Living Room:

My Bedroom:

The Built-in Desk by the Kitchen (and my Baylor Diploma of course!):


And my craft space now that I have my built-in desk:


I am loving my new place and enjoying being settled!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

love love love it! thank you for posting pictures! it is beautiful, and you already look so settled in!