September 29, 2009

I know that You are For me

This morning I downloaded Kari Jobe's album and I absolutely LOVE it. I have heard her song "I'm singing" on the radio recently and decided to look into it more. I listened to it while I worked out today and then during my driving today (which I do a lot of in my job!)

Tonight on the way home from Bible Study, I got caught up in this song:

So faithful, so constant
So loving and so true, so powerful in all you do
You fill me, You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to you

I know that you are for me, I know that you are for me
I know that you will never, forsake me in my weakness
I know that you have come now
Even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who you are

So patient, so gracious
So merciful and true, so wonderul in all you do
You fill me, You see me
You know my every move You love for me to sing to you

I needed so badly to hear that He is for me. It is one of the things I have been praying over the weekend... remembering Whose I am and that He holds every moment. Remembering that He has already told me who I am in Him and nothing else can matter. How blessed am I to be His daughter? And how amazing to know that He is for me!

No comments: