November 30, 2020

November iPhone Rewind


Cooper decided he wanted to go on a pretend camping trip.  So he packed up all his blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals and pretended to sleep on the back patio one morning while we played.

Tummy time outside!

My mom and I took the boys to check out Little Elm Beach.  It was cool outside but Cooper still wanted to play in the water.  It was a great activity for social distancing because in November there aren't many people at the beach.

COOPER IS DONE WITH PACIS (that deserved all caps).  After 3.5 years of being attached (**addicted**) to his pacifiers, he traded them all in for a surprise-- a Paw Patrol Lookout Tower which is getting lots of playtime.

Our friend Mrs Anne led "corn school" for our little preschool co-op and the kids got to paint with corn cobs.

We walked to the park about a mile from us and had the playground all to ourselves! Cooper has only been on a playground once or twice since March, so this was a huge treat.

Cooper got all decked out in his OU jersey (on the right) and I pulled up the picture of the first time he wore it last Christmas--he's grown so much!

Cooper's thankful tree complete with Daddy, Twisty Roads, Tape, Bibleman, Monkeys, and toilet paper.  Miles, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles eventually made the list.  I never did, but he did tell me he's thankful for me (when I shamelessly asked him about not being on the tree he acted like it was a give he was thankful for me and said "Well you're the one who does everything for me, mommy!")

Miles is loving trying out some solid foods!


We spent an afternoon at my brother's new Lakehouse.  Miles loved rolling around outside.

My Baylor boy.

We are so excited for Christmas Pajama Season!

2 little Thanksgiving Turkeys

The day after Thanksgiving we finished up our 12 weeks of Superhero School.  Cooper named all of the traits on his badges and recited all of his verses.  Now we'll do a few weeks of "Christmas School" and then see what January brings.

Added Miles to our snowman family.

Sweet boy on a walk.




No comments: