March 24, 2016

Love Affair with The Pioneer Woman

So I am a huge fan of The Pioneer Woman.  I love her recipes and her writing and her show.  And I've loved the new line of cookware that she released last year.  I only have a few utensils from her collection, but I love how fun they are.  

A few weeks ago I bought some new accent towels for our kitchen and I wasn't loving how they looked with my regular red kitchen towels.  So I decided to buy a set of towels from her newest line of kitchen textiles.  I think the colors are so fun and bright and they add a lot to my kitchen--especially heading into Spring and Summer time.



And I may have convinced David to let me spring for a new oven mitt set too :)  Such an easy and affordable upgrade to my kitchen!

I also have been trying out a few of her recipes recently.  David's aunt gave me her newest cookbook for Christmas and I absolutely love it.  I went through and marked several pages to try.  Last night I made a batch of her freezer-ready taco meat.  So we have tacos this week and meat in the freezer ready to go for busy weeks down the road!  I loved this recipe for taco meat--it was simple but tastes delicious!

No comments: