June 27, 2020

Here's to our favorite guy

We got to celebrate our favorite guy not once, but twice in the past week!

First up was Fathers Day.  I gave David one of his gifts early so he could decide if and when he wanted to share with Cooper.  Aldi had this disc golf set on sale recently so I bought it for him.  It includes 2 goals and 4 discs.
Saturday morning we picked up breakfast and headed to a park near us that is usually not too crowded.  David and Cooper played disc golf while Miles and I hung out on the picnic blanket nearby.

Weekend snuggles with the littlest guy.

Cooper had helped decorate these boxes with David's other gifts in them, so Saturday afternoon he had had enough waiting and wanted David to open them right then.

Updated DAD pictures for his frame at work (if he ever goes back to the office, ha!)

And some new toys for he and Cooper to play with.  David is a big Avengers fan so I thought he'd enjoy some Avengers toys for him and Cooper.  And I also got this I love you 3000 sign from an etsy shop we love (Emily Can Letter) to bring it all together.

Then Thursday was David's birthday.  He worked all day, so we grabbed some of his favorites for breakfast and lunch and the boys enjoyed some post-work snuggles.  For his gifts I gave him a Eureka Crate (kiwi co has lots of kids crates and this one is marketed to kids 14-100 so I thought we'd try it out--basically something for him to build and use) and I also bought a mystery box from Finders Seekers which is essentially a bunch of puzzles to figure out and solve.  We haven't tried either out, so we'll see if they are any good, but they were something different to try.

We are so thankful for this guy.  He is so steady and caring-- he jumps right in to take care of all 3 of us and loves us as well.  I'm so glad he is mine :)

No comments: