March 31, 2020

March iPhone Rewind

Here's a whole lot of pictures taken at home ;)
Cooper found these turkey pajamas that I bought for Miles and insisted on trying to wear them.  They  are size 3-6 months but he managed to squeeze into them (they are very stretchy) and loved it.

He spent some time flying around the backyard

We've enjoyed lots of smoothies

This spray bottle of water has provided hours of entertainment!  First he sprayed specific letters written on the fence in chalk, but now he just sprays anything he can find outside.

We've gone on lots of walks

Taken several trips through our phonebooks

Made cookies

This was our attempt at virtual Bible Study.  I set Cooper up with some YouTube videos of his awesome teachers doing the songs they sing and the Bible story for the week while I joined my group on Zoom.  He didn't last long before he was with me pointing to everyone and talking nonstop.  But we're both figuring it out.



We played with playdoh

And sorted bears into their homes

And I got to work on some fun things as we prepare for baby brother!

What a month this was!

No comments: