July 31, 2018

July iPhone Rewind

I don't typically do an iPhone rewind every month, but I really like when friends I follow do  them and I feel like our July was mostly made up of lots of little things that were perfectly captured by my phone but not necessarily worth of a blog post. So here's a little look at our July.

We went on a hike on some trails by our old apartment.  I wore Cooper on my back and he snuggled in and had a great time!

I texted this to David one Monday morning. As I was turning to tell Cooper to leave Lily’s bowls alone he threw one (while playing) and it broke. 

Splashing in the puddles after some rain came in.

Our first year dressing up for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A-- yay for free food!

We met a friend at an indoor playground one Friday morning-- Cooper loved climbing up to look outside.

I came back from getting my water out of the kitchen and Lily had eaten one of my pieces of sausage off my breakfast plate.

We've been enjoying library storytime this summer--especially the bubbles at the end!

I have spent a ton of time researching about and working on our pool this month, this is a screenshot of a calculator for chemicals.

Watching the dog in the backyard is all the entertainment these 3 toddlers needed (at least for those 30 seconds)

Cooper found the ducks at the park!

Saturday morning park date with Daddy while I was on my retreat.

Cooper has flipped a switch from hating bath time to loving it.  I was brushing my teeth one morning and Cooper came in with all his ducks and hopped in the bathtub with them.

Working on table decorations for MOPS this year.

Cooper's 2nd haircut.

A friend brought me flowers when she came over for Book Club last week--so pretty!

Cooper loves his puddle jumper (which he refers to as "blue") and we took it for a spin at the city pool this weekend.

 We spent some time at Grandma's and he found this bouncer and asked my mom to get it out and then proceeded to have lots of fun going "rock rock."  He doesn't quite fit anymore, but he still loved it.



No comments: