May 18, 2018

Wildflower Pictures 2018

Well it was time for that yearly Texas baby's right of passage-- wildflower pictures!  We had noticed over the last few weeks that our neighborhood park had some beautiful flowers blooming.  I know they've had some in the past, but I don't remember the crop ever being this good-- we've usually gone elsewhere to take pictures.  But we decided to try out the neighborhood park, so we loaded up last night between work and dinner and headed to the park.  And the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined for a 13 month old!








And just for fun, here's a look back at last year's trip to take wildflower pictures.  I even commented in my post that it was hard to believe the next time we did it Cooper would be up and moving around, and boy is he!  This year our pictures are complete with a bandaid on his leg and scrapes on his face from falling down playing outside.


Happy Springtime!