October 28, 2017

Our Little Pumpkin

It's Cooper's first Fall, so I knew we needed to visit a pumpkin patch (or two) for some fun Fall pictures.  Last weekend we had family pictures taken, so Cooper was already dressed up so we decided to stop at a pumpkin patch a few miles from our house to grab a few pictures

Cooper was tired and not so sure about what these things were, so this is about the best we got

 He was definitely way more interested in eating hay than smiling for a picture
My boys.  Still no smiles from Cooper.

Luckily, we already had a trip planned to the Arboretum to check out their pumpkins.  My mom and I had been talking about going and I found out that they have Buy One Get One Free Admission on Wednesdays in October, so we planned an afternoon trip 
 Once again Cooper was more interested in eating wood chips than looking at us for pictures, so we tried a few on top of some pumpkins.

 Having fun with his Grandma after she picked him up out of his woodchip eating frenzy

 My sweet little pumpkin!

 Love my little guy so very much!!

Taking all those pictures is exhausting!  So after pumpkin village, we found a quiet place to sit and Cooper took a little nap.  
When he woke up, he did not want to be in the stroller anymore!  Luckily, I'd brought our baby ktan carrier and he got to try forward facing in it for the first time as we finished up our time at the Arboretum!  He was a happy boy looking out and watching everything while I carried him.

Cooper definitely makes Fall more fun!

No comments: