October 20, 2017

High Five for Friday

We've finally reached a much needed Friday!!  High Five for making it to Friday!  Here's a few things going on around here

{1}.  We've all been fighting colds for the past week or so.  Cooper and I got it middle of last week and David caught it over the weekend.  We've been a coughing, sneezing, congested mess around here.  My nose actually got so stopped up that I couldn't smell or taste anything for a few days which was a new experience for me!  We seem to finally be on the mend, but being sick on top of an already crazy week has us all like...

{2}.  Cooper is trucking right along with his solid food journey.  He is not a big fan of the pureed vegetables (who is!) but he will feed himself when we offer vegetables in the baby led weaning style.  Last night he ate some broccoli--he didn't seem too sure about it, but he ate quite a bit.  I also made him some purees this week so we've been having fun experimenting with those!

{3}.  We all know I love Fall.  So we're enjoying all the fall fun with Cooper.  There are times when I walk through baby stores and see all the cute girl clothes and think--man it would be fun dressing a girl up.  But I am having a lot of fun with little boy clothes and my little man!  And I've had some fun making a few Fall onesies for him to sport too.


{4}.  I had to have a medical procedure this week which made it kind of a crazy/off week.  David was home on Wednesday instead of Thursday so he could take me and that makes the end of the week feel long.  Luckily, the procedure went well and we got good news--grateful it was so easy and it is over with now!

{5}.  Next week Cooper and I are heading out of town with my mom, aunts and cousin to visit the Pioneer Woman Mercantile.  It'll be his first time sleeping in a hotel room, so hopefully things will go okay.  Looking forward to a few days away and to checking out all the fun that the Merc has to offer!


Happy Friday!


No comments: