March 7, 2013

Family Pictures

A few weeks back my sister-in-law and I were trying to figure out what to get my mom for her birthday when I suggested the idea of family pictures.  Lots of years my mom puts "pictures of my kids" on her Christmas list... and we hadn't taken any pictures professionally since Chase was born and there are also none with David.

It left us with one weekend to get it done.

First I went on the hunt for a good frame.  Most frames had 4 spots or 10 (or more)... so I was glad to find this one with 6 spots (which is just how many spots we needed!)

 Lucky for us, my sister-in-law's stepdad has taken up photography in the last couple of years, so he took our pictures.

And he did an amazing job

 (poor Chase was having a rough day, but at least he's looking at the camera!)

And I was very grateful that he also took this picture of just David and I.


It gets me even more excited to take our engagement pictures in a couple weeks and to have all of those too!

No comments: