December 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So I am aware that New Years is still 1 month away. But today begins a new year for me. I've blogged a little about my weight loss journey over the last year. It all really began last fall. I looked at pictures of me and knew I was unhealthy and finally saw it reflected in those pictures. And as much as it was a New Year's Resolution to lose weight, it was really the thought that I didn't want another birthday to pass without getting in shape.

I was also reminiscing about all the times I've said this before. Each year I wanted to look better by my birthday... but I continued to not make the changes that needed to be made. So here is a little walk down memory lane and all that is behind me for good (even though these birthdays were all WONDERFUL!)

21...
...22....
...23...

...24...
25!!

I am starting off this year of being 25 skinnier than I have been since probably the middle of High School. Even my formal dresses from High School are too big. And even though I still have 5-10 that I would like to lose... I feel great and am so excited to see the hard work and changes of this year.

And now to celebrate another year with my sweet friend, Erin!

1 comment:

erin m said...

I am SO proud of you!! I know how hard you have worked and you have been so committed to your goal, and I couldn't be more excited for you. What a fun way to start 25! You look awesome. And pretty darn sexy :)

Love you!